- ticket title
- Actor Tom Selleck: ‘I Would Say “F*ck You” To Anyone Who Wants Donald Trump To
- Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade Calls For Trump To Investigate Adam Schiff
- Kavanaugh Votes To Restrict Abortion Rights And Liberals Are Furious With Susan Collins
- Matt Whitaker Blows Mile Wide Hole In CNN’s False Narrative About Trump
- Rand Paul Finds Skeleton In Deeps State’s Closet, Ruthlessly Exposes It
An epic number of Democratic hopefuls are throwing their hats into the ring for the 2020 Presidential Election the past few weeks, with the latest being Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren.
Harris has already had to walk back several comments she made after her announcement because she could not figure out how the programs like Medicare for All would actually be paid for.
Another contender that just announced his intention to run is Democratic Senator Corey Booker who made headlines in 2018 for trying to prevent Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to the Supreme Court.
White House counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway stopped by Fox & Friends on Friday to give her take on this recent announcement by Booker and what she thinks he could do as president.
“Welcome [Corey], the water seems warm. Welcome to dive in with, I don’t know, 10, 15, 30 other Democratic Candidates.”
She went further to completely destroy his record so far and expose exactly why he would be a terrible candidate for the Democrats to run in 2020.
“What exactly have you accomplished that qualifies you to be Commander in Chief and President of the United States? … He doesn’t really sound like an inspirational leader sometimes, he sounds more like a motivational speaker…”
Conway spoke about the charade that Booker pulled for media attention during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearings and how that could actually hurt him in his presidential endeavors.
SHARE if you will vote for Trump in 2020!